Ocean

Ocean

Thursday, May 24, 2012

HOLY SHIT!! 1 YEAR OF ABANDONMENT AND NEGLIGENCE!! THIS BLOG IS INDEED GATHERING PILES OF DUST.

L.O.L!! Honestly people, it was NOT my plan to leave this blog dead for so long, I just...did XD. Well ok, shame on me for losing interest half way and shame on me for being super-duper lazy for the past year. ( I guess thats just what collage life does do to you ) but still... Here I am! Back here on my extremely-poorly-cared-and-neglected blog, blogging away when my Chemistry Finals is just approximately 6 hours away. ( God I must be crazy... ) Well anyways, currently it is 3.45 in the morning on the 25th of May, ( and yes, I was awake when I posted this, in case you were wondering ).

Sad to say I am now spending the last few weeks of my collage life ( last 2 to be precise ) before I will be parting ways with another bunch of friends. Not that I really care, haven`t before, haven`t now, but just the thought of being lost and doing nothing after this again just frustrates me. Hell, I haven`t even applied for my next level of study yet and my current one is already running out fast, crap, crap, crap. Haiz...well, I guess its another step into the unknown again. Gosh darn it...I hate being in the dark of things...

So, before I sign out of here, I just want you to know that this blog is still alive and stay tuned for more :D

( Oh yeah, the reason I was still awake now was because I was studying halfway.)

No comments:

Post a Comment